For over four decades doctors in our office have been treating our Jersey Shore neighbors. Babies delivered by our founder, Dr. Richard Kellner, continue to see us as adults today. Caring and continuity are the cornerstones of our practice. By tending to the entire family, grandchildren to great-grandparents, we are able to gain a better understanding of our individual patients. From newborns and children to adults and seniors our physicians take pride in caring for the whole person, not just the problem at hand.
Things to know about Our Family Practice
- We are a NCQA certified Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home - the Department of Health and Human Services highest level certification for primary care offices.
- Women's Health is important to us. All of our physicians do pap smears right in our office.
- We recognize the importance of vaccines in maintaining the health of your family and our community. We can provide any vaccination your child may need for school and most that you may need for travel.
- We have extensive testing equipment, and are listed on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration National Registry. We can do your CDL, Coast Guard or pre-employment physical exam.
- We are equipped to do many minor surgical procedures in our office.
- A Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetic Educator visits our office four days a week to council patients on topics such as diabetes and weight loss.
- All of our physicians are board certified in Family Practice and are licensed by the State of New Jersey to treat infants, children, adults and seniors.
- We have admitting privileges at Kimball Medical Center in Lakewood and work closely with the hospitalist physicians at Ocean Medical Center (Brick Hospital).
- We have doctors on call 24 hours a day 365 days a year to assist in any medical emergency you may have.
Call us at 732-840-8177 to set up an appointment.
We know there are many primary care offices in the area to choose from. We hope Our Family Practice is the right choice for you.